Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stupefy myself


I have never stop working(assignment). I took all the things to stupefy myself... Its not my group members problem, they didnt bully me! But try to make myself busy to avoid thinking! That is what i want! Im that kind of person, once the problem occur i only know to escape never think to solve it.


Today just attended UTAR open day! As helper to guide the pre-student and parent to know more about their way to go! Alot of pre-student attended the career guidance workshop, it show that they haven't decide which course to study yet! I try to help them, but i cannot give any comment about the courses cause im not professional counsellor! Advice from me, think probably before you choose, not to rush, UTAR is always open for you. This intake havent decide, nevermind next intake, till you able to make a choice!


It is very tired for my to smile, walk and talk around from 830am till 530pm! Work for UTAR just earnd RM36, if i can choose i rather stay at hostel to finish my assignment. Very regret to promise Mr. Angus to help them==''' haizzz.... nevermind luckily tomorrow i didnt work for it!^^ Tomorrow families will come to visit me, so i need to finish assignment by today and tomorrow can enjoy myself with them!


It just another busy week for me, never stop doing the assignment! UTAR took my weekend^^



No comments: