Friday, January 29, 2010

NOOB

I learn this word since middle of the year 2009. Is one of my friend influnce us to use this word. I never heard this word before ofcourse i did not know what's the meaning. And they started using this word to me. Keep on saying me and others people noob. That's the time i know what its meaning. It mean stupid and bad.Haha...

And now i admit it, IM NOOB. I have been open this blog few days ago but i still cant fully discover how it is work. Keep on changing theme, picture, color and more.haiz...but i wont give up. Besides that, im still exhausted on something...knowledge, creativity, experience and many many more~T_T

Do help me in advance. Have great time with friends for this whole week cause they taught me to gaming.Atleast i learn something new*congratz*

5 comments:

weei0214 said...

+U+U chew chui yee!!
i wish to read more your story~ XD

christy said...

haha~thanks thanks^^
we all must jiayou jiayou oh~

weei0214 said...

lol ok ok be more confident la~

christy said...

yaya...
i got my confident ald~
u should talk to others!!!
but thanks also^^keke

weei0214 said...

welcome welcome! lolx