Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today wake up at 9am T.T althought it is sunday but i still need to wake up early! Why i wake up so early??? What am i doing for this early hour??? Im cleaning up my paradise(hostel)... Sweep and mop the floor and wash my toilet~ wahaha.... feel so comfort with my room now! Oh ya, i clean up the fan too. Never thought im this tall, stand on the table already can reach the fan^^ wahaha... super deeper good mood! *dont say me short again, i become taller*

After that went for assignment *PR writting again* at edwin's house for shooting. A very simple shoot we took and do untill 2pm. We dissmiss, but i still need to follow up the job *editting* @@ at own house...

Suddenly feel very hungry><''' of couse, i haven't take my breakfast and lunch~ Fast fast call jye to eat with me, unfortunely he ate with yi heng not long time ago T.T haizzz....have to eat biscuit again??? No!!! I got rice cooker and rice! i can cook myself~ ahuh, porridge?? ok simple and nice~ Fast fast take out my rice cooker from the unpack box and simply wash the cooker and rice. Pour a little bit rice and a lot of water. Ok can cook now~ wait wait wait... While waiting the food, i called my father and double comfirm on the procedure of cooking my brunch! wahaha.... im genius! Im doing what daddy told me ^^ After 10minute...... Data,zhiang zhiang zhiang zhiang~ my brunch- porridge!!! But my friends said it is rice and cannot put into mouth><''' No, it is delicious serve with baked beans...*vomitting* Aiya...1st time ma not very delicious la, but still can eat! Dont waste food ah :D haha... Im hungry and i dont bother more, if anyone want to have a try can pre-order from me!kakaka......

Honestly, my first time cooking skill is much more better than i thought lo... At least i still can recognize it is porridge~ Not bad Not bad...


No comments: