Sunday, March 14, 2010

I love my family

Family travel from kl to kampar visit me~ Im so happy that im staying so near, so that they can come to visit me when they miss me^^ They bring alot of stuff for me, is all about food~ Im sure that i will getting fatter to stay at here^^


This are the things that family bring to me... I got my rice cooker, rice and red bean, honey, fruit, jelly beans, begs, shirt and the hamper. I will to learn cooking by myself. A simple meal is enough. But what can i do with my small little rice cooker??? Can steamboat??? Soup??Can cook porridge??? Ya, i prefer to cook porridge cause it simple and easy to prepare for one person meal! Haha...I feel that i can save my money even i havent start to use it~^^kakaka...

Haha.... Thingys from hamper. Alot of biscuit and chocolate. I have to share those things with my friends because i cant finish it by myself and i will getting fatter. *definitely dont want to grow more*^^

Today have a nice day with family members at ipoh, even we just shopping around! But we spent our time very equally! They arrived kampar at 10am something and find me to have breakfast together. Then we went to ipoh parade to shopping around, and the funny thing is my father fall as sleep at the chair of shopping centre and that moment is so touching cause he drove all the way from kl to kampar is just for a meet with his daughter. Even that just few hour we get together but i really appreciate the time we have. I know they are very tired so they left around 7pm and reach home 930pm something. Thanks God that my family are safety arrived and thanks for everything that i own now! I really happy today, even that i had told my father about my result~ Thanks for forgiving me... LOVE YOU, Pa Ma...

I love my family a lot! How about you?


No comments: