Friday, March 12, 2010

Working day

Haha...this is my poor hand art work~^^ It cannot consider is a work, just simply create out and give it to my group leader. Of course he reject it la, this poor thing give me i also dont want... Next time will be better, cause that time rushing to let him see so, roughly vomit this kind of things^^ haha...please forgive me and next time will be better!

Just install few new software in my small little laptop... Suddenly fall in love with my laptop, althought it small but useful for me~ IM LOVING IT^^ haha...
*photoscape is recommend by destenie; it use for picture editting*

*Microsoft Front Page installed yesterday by jiawei at yitying's house, is for assignment usage... It is better than html, more easy and use friendly. Technology idiot like me are suitable to use this create their own webpage*

*another photo editer recomment by yitying, it is fun and alot of cute stuff! Suitable use for blogger's picture* (i love it very much, unfortunate it is only available in chinesse version)

wohoo~ this software is just make me mad! Im not a advertising student*even adv student also dont know how to use it*, so i have no idea how to use it!!! But i will try my best to discover it fully cause i need it to edit my movie~@@ (if you are not PRO in adobe, advice not to try this cause it will make you loss your interest) ;my experience, i discovered it by trying each button finally i lost the whole thing and dont know how to find it back, and i have to install it over again! So it's totally make me suffer or else you know how to use it, please tell me^^



This software just get it from daniel few minutes ago~Thank to daniel and engkit that send me this CD! I haven't try it, cause it still under installing. But i believe it really have fun when making movie :P




While waiting installation, i also just got my supper from min which just came from ipoh. Thank to she and her boyboy send us this nice meal- McD Fillet O Fish^^ wakaka...

As you knowKampar doesn't have McD, the nearest is in Ipoh! So they just went back from there and bring us this nice meal~ Yes, thank you so so much... I miss McD so much^^ muaks~

No comments: