Sunday, July 4, 2010

ipoh

We (ck, jye and me) was planning to visit ipoh this saturday. But we failed, because of the aeroplan king-ck, forgot our date on the next morning. He play dota with 1u's housemate till 6am. ==''' Yes!!! He have no energy to get up to accompany me go to ipoh for only a single movie. So, im easy going person. "It's okay, you must be very tired, go continue your sleep ba. We can change it tomorrow- sunday." This what i sms him. Im not angry him ofcourse. Actually im tired too ^^

And this morning, we thought we can go as our plan. But we failed *again*. No one put me aeroplan. But because of the weather. I mean our house is quite far from the bus station, no point we walk out to the station and wait for a bus with whole body wet, right? Yes, this morning raining. Erm... i dont know whether is heavily or not, but is enough to get wet.

Conclusion, this two days we are staying at kampar doing nothing. *im busying with assignment but dont know ck and jye* Kampar really no entertainment in the noon neither night. Is damn Boring here!!!! Some more my house cant online. I thought i can live without internet, but is wrong!!! I need it to do my research~ T.T

No fate with ipoh, no mood to design the t-shirt *the poor lecturer give only limited information, so i cin cai do it again and again*

No comments: