Thursday, July 22, 2010

UTAR

Yeah, today i finally meet with my DDF le... Im able to breakfast with them this morning, since their class till 930am and I dont have any classes for today^^. But this not today topic!!

What i wanna share is some issue regarding about UTAR. I have been study at Utar quite a long time. So far we seldom make complain. But recent issue making UTARian voice out loudly. Some are standing for UTAR, and some are standing as UTARian. The most recent one is the car park lot, and then the management thingy.* i just heard from others friends and online news* I shouldnt give any comment about it. So it is just my simple thought. Utar and its student making me sad . Im trying to aviod discuss on this kind of thingy, but seem it is our common topic for Utarian. How to say it making me sad??? Ok. Most of my friends are studying oversea or in local U. Ofcourse their school wont have this kind of 'break news'. So Utar surprisingly making me sad and 'excited'. Im looking forward that how Utar handle this kind of crisses,since lecturer and tutor asking us to practice well about the crisses management subject.

I have been suff the web few days ago, and found some article about Utar management. Here but dont know how true is it. And my friends share some article about the lecturer 'sharing' a joke. JOKE Abit agree with he/she, but also agree with the student. So is depand on how you view the issue and handle it. I saw it and felt very 'noisy' and both also uneducated^^ and also i can apply some mass comm theory inside this 'case study'. The power of media and newspaper are playing an important role. Their word do can make a big big different. I dont usually believe newspaper atleast it got some evidence to make me believe~

Im guarantee my parents saw the article will have a great talk with me~~but for sure i wont leave the school, cause i poor ma...*proud to be Utarian,cause can take this oppoturnity to learn, experience the cases* XD

Is just my thought and feeling towards Utar, so please dont boom me.~ But i think i didnt offend you, right?

No comments: