Monday, July 5, 2010

My Dad


I realise that i wrote an article specially for my mum in this year mother's day. But not for father when it is father's day. Not because i dislike my father or what, but i dont know how to use the word to describe my super duper bravo father.

He is actually caring us all the time, not only mother. We can't born without each of them. And my life become meaningful when they beside me. I just watch 'Lion King' recently. A touching movie. I watch it when i was young, i dont really understand the value of each character. I just feel that lion is so adoptable*even for now*.

Now i have different view on it. Besides the leaderships in the movie, it let me remind of my father and family. Every father will sacrifice themselve to protect, take care, fulfill their children needs. And my father too. He protecting us all the time.

I remember that day our house dash in a thief and i was alone in the house. I have no idea to defend and im very nervous that time, so i called my father but not the police. I told him the situation i faced.*he was actually on the way to work at seremban*. He quickly asked my to call police and switch on the alarm, take phone beside you*. And he will find way to rescue me. I never thought he can come immediate. And i never thought it will make him blank his mind when he was driving*luckily no crash*. He actually stop his car at road side and started call brother, mother, uncle, auntie and etc to help. Well, my house capital still there. But im scared by them and our door and windows little broke. Father was rushing all the way back from seremban and help me settle all the report stuff and cleaning the house.*he take few days leave to fix the door and windows* Even he is not the first reach our house, but thank to him bought us the big house so targeted by the thief~lol XD

The next, I broke his heart not purposely. I know im not smart, intelligent enough. But im kindhearted person*^.^* Im very naughty when i was a teenager. I hurt him very very deep. Im a thief actually. I stole his money to treat my friends. We 'lepak' around the shopping center. And i skipped school without parents permission. Yes, i get caught by the discipline teacher, and required to see my parents. Im very scared that time. I dont know how to do. The teacher give me two option. Either i tell myself or she help me call. I choose to tell myself, cause that time my friends teach me to ask friend's parent to come.

I still remember that time, he came to my school fetch me. I step in the car, i remain silence. Still thinking how to break the ice that time. He started the conversation. "Your teacher give me a call this afternoon" "Huh?"* i thought we have a deal that i will tell myself* "Do you have anything to tell?" "Whats teacher said?" "She said something" *well i think i should tell him honestly so i spoke* "dad, my teacher want to see you tomorrow!" "huh?? why?? why suddenly want to see me?" " i was caught by the discipline teacher that i ponteng sekolah." "How many days you ponteng so far??" i lie: "one day only" *is actually two days" "thats mean this is your first time ponteng and caught by teacher?" "Yes" He was actually really very sad and down. I felt it!!! I was crying that time. "Stop crying, atleast you tell me the truth" *crying* "Tomorrow what time??" That was friday! "Before class start, around 1230pm" "ok, i will go with your mum" *im thinking i lie on him that i only ponteng one day, what is his reaction if the teacher tell him it is two days?* Pray hard...

He actually concern on my study, which i think that he never care about my feeling. Actually he did!!! He care about me all the time!! If he doesn't want to concern me, he wont take some time to go school with me. And he wont give birth to me. After that meet with teacher. He never scold me even that time in car. He no comment, remain silence. And my mum too... That time, i really hurt them so so so much, and now i become good student with not very good result. lol

As the article above, im a problematic student!! YES, and my turning point is in form 3. Thanks father to rescue me from devil, thanks to the discipline teacher give me a chance to make change.

They said, daughter always is father's lover in previous life. But i would said, father is my lover for my whole life!!!! LOVE YOU DAD~ thanks for being my forever ever lover......

No comments: