Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Usuall as unusual

Have a good time with kennie @papa yesterday. He question me alot, and give alot of advice. Im now feeling much more better. But emoness doesnt walk away from me. Dont know why, recently like escaping 'someone'. Sometimes, really feel doesnt want to pick up the phone and reply his/her msg. But i need to talk to somebldo else, i need to express my anger, or else i write in my blog again. Thanks again to kennie to be my listener,  actually he really is a good guy and good listener + advisor. If you guys need a boyfriend, i can introduce my super duper good papa to you. ^^

Today again i dont like to meet them. I want to be alone... So walk out for breath, to have a look on sky. Everytimes i look at the dark blue sky, feeling actually im nothing at all. So small. One day, i will be out from current city, i will be there for viewing the whole world,travelling around the world. Would you come with me?? Nevermind, i used to be alone. And i enjoy the loneliness.

When i decide to alone, please dont come distrub me just let me be...

1 comment:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

*hugs* darling~ i wanna be alone too! lets be alone together (: *hugs*!
sayang <3