Friday, July 30, 2010

Idea needed

My brain was stuck now. Dont know how to make an interesting advertisement for the company. Erm... Im not working but studying advertising copy writing. Need idea to complete my assignment ^^ Can you do me a favor??? Just give me some idea about doing a creative and meaningful advertisement by dropping a comment here.

My company is I Nuovi. Is a cosmetic company from singapore manufacture from italy. In malaysia, can find their product in sasa or parkson at sunway pyramid. Currently they running a campaign named 'New Women' which is find an ambassador for their product but it not yet launch in the market. So our job is to create an advs for the campaign to ask people join the contest and build up the brand name. Create public awareness.

Erm... no matter how crazy is it. I need some idea. Or as a sharing in this post. Need your idea or opinion urgently.

No comments: