Monday, July 19, 2010

The great one

I have been back to KL since wednesday. Quite a long time i didn't meet my MCD family. Ya, i just got back to kampar on monday and went back KL on friday. Because the friday class cancel, so daddy ask me to back on thursday. But my friends invited me to go back on wednesday after class. So i went back with her. So miss my MCD family. You know, mandy very seldom dinner with us so i usually cant see her in a week or longer than that.

For so many days holiday, I didnt go out with friends beside a short gathering with few besties- Peichin, Beetee, JunYie and her beloved. We was actually date for a steamboat but then my fathers suddenly said wanna bring grandparent for a thai cuisine so im definately cant run. Some more i have very long time didnt visit both of them *i think since after CNY*. Yup i miss my grandparent too, and my two little cousin^^

The environment is good, full of thailand 'smell'. I mean thailand style.

Here is my grandparent. After i phone them to ask them dont cook for that night meal, they was actually happy and wondering whoes birthday^^ lol...Just a short family gathering.

My parent checking the price of the meal. It actually quite reasonable, 8 dish cost RM210.

My lovely brother, He is actuall fat. He keep blaming my camera angel make him look fatter.
OK, fine.

Is this one better?? I still spot the fat^^

The next morning, another date with grandma. *sorry to peichin i aeroplan her to go watch movie together, no choice ma grandma le, forgive me XD* I just know my uncle went to cameron highland and leave my grandma alone in the house. It doesnt matter, as long as my grandma nothing hurt. *Im wondering what she eat for this few day huh?* She was very surprise when saw me at the restaurant. And keep said im dark and fat ==''' *cute grandma, i dont have any changes ok?*

After a breakfast with grandma, grandparent called us to have lunch at his house-jinjang selatan*my lovely hometown* Well, erm not very much dish but nice lunch time with them. Because after awhile, my two little evil cousin return to grandparent's house. ^^ LOL... Two baby to play~ They two really cute and fat. Since after CNY i never meet them before although JinFeng came back after his brother sick. He is still the same, fat!!!
This is JinFeng, only few month birth


That day i saw him and capture his sui yong.

This is JinZe, the brother with his father,Which is my uncle.

Cute??

Aiyo...fat fat white white le~~

Kla, said bye to jie jie... *BYE*

Short play with them , then heading back to home and fetching my cousin sister as well. She online-ing at our house while me and sister also feeling tired and rest at our room. Her sister came over for girls talk ^^ We are actually planning to go for korea food at ampang point. There was a small village that full of korean and restaurant. We then after dinner at there, go for their shopping mark for a quick shop^^


That was my last day in KL, sure go for another round-pasar malam at kepong. Very long time didnt visit there already. And our together time is getting lesser cause we both study and working life. Appreaciate the time you have with the family. I have a great one, how about you???

No comments: