Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Public Relations


Last night, i had my dinner with my gang of pycho friends. They are not crazy but they study till crazy, haha... As you know i close with pychology student than my coursemate. So most of my time spend to dinner with them. Yesterday dinner with ck, wei jye, teck weei, destenie, ok zai and 1u. I heard that 1u pro in computer and technology stuff, so i take that opportunity to ask him about editing stuff*usually is destenie call him out, i dont have his number just got facebook^^*. But he willing to help even he doesnt know much about that.

I ask a lot about edit photo and movie thingy, suddenly he ask:" What is your course oh??? You not study in PR meh??" And i smile to him and others. And he told me:" For my opinion la, PR is just like prostitute but is high class prostitute why need so much of skill 1?" For that second, i really angry and sad!!! I already no mood to continue study, but he just keep on saying that. Hello people, go to search for it, what is PR la!!! If u dont know i willing to explain to you, but please dont say we are selling our body to get the contract or business!!! I totally dislike and disagree about the statement that you put on us!!! PLEASE GO AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME!!!

If you are not a foundation student i still can forgive you, but you are not!!! You are from UTAR foundation!!! You know what is PR since last year, why you still saying that??? You really make me down!
If you do admit yourself noob, then i have nothing to say~ but what i can tell you is PR not equal to prostitute!!! We touch and learn a lot in this field!!! More than your imagination...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just fuck the fella kao kao lar..
damn annoy lar..
PR is kinda fun sub..
but not that matter at all..

Zoe Tzen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoe Tzen said...

WHO said PR is prost? CRAZY FELLA.. uneducated moron.