Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April


Is April~~~ Fool....
A very late post.
but late better than no ^.^

But actually nothing happen on these day..
because to avoid being fool by my friends, i choose to skip my class 
*actually im skipping all the class for this semester*
hahaha.... 
Thats all for April Fool.


Ya, is this fast the time passes us....
I have been wasting my time again...
Last minute work is becoming one of my attitude...
Although i dislike rushing, i enjoy burning midnight oil...
Passing up assignment mean is the end of the semester and begin of the final exam...
Not much prepare, cause dont know start from where...
Skipping the class all the time, worrying about final exam...
Busying with finding company, assignment, Final Year Project and even third year's campaign....
All come in the same time, making me change of my emotional...
Talking to myself not to emo so much, but always failed!
Luckily still can recover on the next day...
I enjoy busy lifestyle, but not to worry about the grade....
I hate GRADING, but no use...
Cause this society only want focus on the grade...
I enjoying my life here...
I can do what i want, i can take picture whatever fxxking mood it is....
I dont bother your life, i dont bother YOU!
I just be what i want to be...
This is me!
After final, will be my internship...
Just looking for it!

12/4/2011

No comments: