Sunday, March 7, 2010

Im weak~


Do i really need to quit from study??? I really cant tahan the pressure. I totally lose when i study this course, i think that i shouldn't in this field. Im not good in writting, English and now not even have a good relationship with colleague. PR is totally make me mad~


I though i got improvement this all time, but i was wrong!!! Im getting worst and worst... i dont even can write a good essay and a blog and how am i going to finish all the assignment??? How am i going to change... I really not in a study mood right now, i realise the exam around the corner, but i totally cant concentrate!!! SERIOUSLY~



March 1st, i promise myself to make that day will be my turning point, but it seen like that is my turning point to the worst part~ I miss those time were in secondary school


i really up sad, helpless, hopeless...



2 comments:

kahzhing said...

dun so negative ! +u , sometime we have to improve ourselves step by step but nt suddenly improve , and i have see u write ur blog quite well ! believe urself! u can make it through ur way ! +u!

Zoe Tzen said...

dun stop studying dear.. if u think you dont like that subject and you dont wan to waste time chaging and start all over again. try thinking this way. workharder, try harder. get a not bad result, if you wanna do something else besides PR people will still consider you coz they think that you are smart! =) (im doing thta right now. i hate interior too.) all the best to you.

love,
tzen