Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BAD

Realise my presentation skill getting worst! Yesterday i have my political science presentation, the worst presentation i never had! I really cant speak well, i thought i will not nervous since i experience it from foundation every semester, every subject. Yesterday was quite embarrasing situation, cause in 1.30 hours we got 3 group of presenter and we need to rush all the slide and question and answer section. we are the first presenter so should be no problem with the time but i found out that when we all presentting, there is no one concerntrate on it! *Dont know is presenter problem or what* T.T

For today, again i miss the class. I was too tired for yesterday but i also try sleep early. However, I still miss the class! That is tutorial class for PR writting, all will teach about writting skill such as memo, announcement notice, press release, fact sheet, backgrounder and so on. The class start at 930am, and my alarm set at 7am. When i turn off it i also didnt realize! And i wake up at 10am. I was thinking why my alarm still not ring yet? How could it be 5 hour is so long enough for me to sleep?? And i went to check whats the happening. OMG==''' my phone no battery and it shut off *no wonder i didnt heard it* Thats too bad, this thingy started on my badly mood. Yes, and again i moody.

Yesterday discussion with group members. It is really hard for me to communicate with them. Like no one understand my allien language and idea. I got billion sounds good idea, but for them it all become bullshyt. I totally dont know how to explain the idea and problem will facing by us to them but i can communicate well with my kl friends and sister. Maybe kampar friends not understand me! Or else i telling them in too polite way? so they cant understand it? *should i tell them straight forward? comment about the weakness?* Haizz.... Maybe i should not taking so much care and responsible on it, i put all the thing relate to myself. Should let it go, im too tired on it already! JiaWei, finally i know your words...

Tomorrow will join for another PR writting class, hope that lecturer allow me to get in!!!

No comments: