Friday, March 19, 2010

Cheeserland




I have just discovered a blog named cheeserland. Not a new blogger, but is a famous blogger.The picture above are the blogger and her wall photo.*Not mine, definitely* What so special/interesting about her blog har??? Erm... let me tell you, she is a blogger *not sure about her career* but i was attracted by her blog cause alot of information can found in her blog. I do really mean a lot~ Erm...What else??? Oh ya, she mention every single word in "cheese" word *that's the theme of her blog* Such as: various cheese(tittle), Random cheese, favor cheese and so on...

Besides that, she updated her blog frequently *i guess daily*. I was wonder why she got so much of time blog it, and why i got so much of time to view it XD... It is simple wonderful , colourful, informative blog. If you notice my blog got a link that link to Tziaaa.com, you may find the differences between this two. Tziaaa.com also one of my most visited website and soon cheeserland.com will in my list. Both are lenglui but i knew Tziaaa and i dont know who is cheeser^^

I haven't fully discover cheeserland, so do come to join me to find out more about her blog^^
Have a Nice Day~





No comments: