Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jealousy

Sometimes i was so upsad. I miss the secondary time so much. The life without stress, playing everyday in the school with friends, even that the uniform is suck but i prefer to stay at secondary school rather then university life. Secondary make people more creative and innovative. No rules, no legal, no worry... I mean they can do their favor things without thinking. They can easily hold an event, just to get a teacher permission, find the sponsor from parents and friends or get a position in a club where the friends are supporting you. But Uni make me suffer, cant do this cant do that, need to consider a lot, i mean a lot...

Since i at kampar, i prefer to remain silence. Silence in asking questions, silence in discussion, silence in a group and inactive. No longer active in activities. Seen my friends uni life they full of fun. It the difference between urban and rural??? Maybe ~YES

They all went to Monash Uni, Sunway Uni, The One Acadamic, Taylor, Inti college, and some even went to oversea study. So hope i am one of them. But i stuck at this town. They so awesome for me, they look like a star shine infont of me. Everyone seen like gain improvement in this few year but im like step on the floor without moving. So far different between me and them.

But.... rather i making noise here better i making changes now!!! I know i cant change anything but i can make my life more interesting and meaningful. THATS MY LIFE,THATS MY DESTINY

1 comment:

kahzhing said...

yeah ! it is right , u can make ur life better ! but dun forget us , we r ur good friends too ^^ always support u , i promised i am nt talk or write only ^^