Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Game Just Started~

Well i finish my assignment today. Finally pass up all the assignment, but little of the problem faced today make me very very pekcik and behsong!!! Those people *including me*, if you cant do the thing please tell early or do not promise everything. Not i i dont want to trust you, but you make me disappointed and giving me trouble. Thats really make me frustrated~ But i quite satisfiy with our press kit *the most important assignment*.

This is the design of press kit~ And lovely press kit

My groupmate made it but i help in folding the roses^^My hand craft, Media Invitation!

Not very well design but better than last time^^ haha...

Others related material i haven't have a look on it, such as poster, premium ticket and more written material. But i trust my groupmate will do the best job for it~ Hope everything will go smooth, and next week press conference will not have single of problem^^

Ohya, by the way erm our trailer and VCR is finish editted, and should i post it now??? Or after press conference?? Haizzz....planning to upload but it take me too long time, so upload next time^^

Today once finish my class then i gather with my 'pycho' friends... Together go steamboat and snooker at Max Break! Today is just really happy and all the sadness i have been forgotten, so anyone get scold from me, please dont say sorry to me. Because i dont want to waste my money to reply you that i forgive you^^

*will try upload the trailer and VCR once got time^^*




No comments: