Monday, May 24, 2010

Nail decor

Tahta~ my nail art deco... Finally i know why my sister like nail art. This is because once you finish make up your nail with beauty deco, your mood will officially happy. And i experienced it now~ I love it very very much...
Jiang jiang~~ my left hand...

Jiang jiang~~ my right hand...

This is my second time do nail art deco. The first is when sunway lagoon time, and i fall in love with it ald^^

I used blue colour as base which brought from Natural Republic at Time Square.

And the flower all that is brought from Etude House and Yokoso Japan.

I may try out the others design so that make myself look pretty...
Friends, come and join me ba~hehe^^

2 comments:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

i wan join! hahaha. teach teach :P

Anonymous said...

come come...next time we go buy the deco and do it in kampar, ok??haha...