Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Day

I already arrived at kl,kepong yesterday around 1130am. *tell you yesterday story* I was arrived at the station and need to cross over the bridge to wait my mummy at bus stop. And suddenly got a black guy-afica man and he said he came from UK, come and talk with me. First i dont like to facing him, he face suck. But then i thought he lost in malaysia so talk to him find out what he actually want. Then that fella keep asking question like
'You got sister??'- *totally question mark on my head*,
'Where you come from?',
'Do you have bf?'
 'Mind start a relationship with others??'. 
Thats really suck question for me. But i keep answering his question *stupid huh?* because i dont want to let them feel im actually offence their nation- due to the reason, they actually got rape cases happen in kepong *so dangerous*. So i try to call my mum so that she can save me immediately. Haizz...Who know that fella saw i take out the handphone and he start to ask my phone number =_=''' i said no at the first, but he look like want to kill me immediate. So i gave to him! But i use others name. So that if he call and wanna speak to the person i can recognize who is that and say wrong number...^^ Unfortunately he called since yesterday night but i didnt pick up the phone!!! Please la, no i want to discriminate on you guys, but is yourself not behave!!! So dont blame us if our malaysian run away or scolding u all...
For yesterday is really suck by the Afica man.
But today i follow my mum go to office to help her out. Actually nothing can do at the office, cause i dont have any experience on account things. All i know is only Form 5 level. But i will help as much as i can! So for the whole day, i only answering the call and write some cheque for the supplier and staff. I follow my mum go to Pureer company this noon. 

Pass by the wedding street at PJ and Jalan Ipoh. Suddenly feel that wanna be a designer for those dresses. Is really look nice from outside. And i saw a pair of partner getting into a car for photoshoot. Hope they can actually stay forever. 

And that time i was actually thinking when my friends or relative can get marry??? so that i can be the Sister~ Phew phew... happy happy!!!
*So friends what are u waiting for??? fast fast marry with your partner so that i can drink eat and play^^ wahaha...

1 comment:

kahzhing said...

girl...pls dun so brave lar >.<'', actually shouldnt give him the real number~ but watever, important that is u r safe ^^
haha, sometime dun so helpful when u r alone^^
lol, call other fast fast married ~ haha, how about u ler? xD , when we can drink ur wedding banquet?^^