Friday, May 28, 2010

Sad~

Sad!!! Is really sad to hear that many of my friends fail in last semester. Yesterday was the result release date. And everyone busy checking the result and make the website hang finally. So most of us check our result today or this morning. How is my result??? I could say, better quality if you pay higher. I deserve it. Not very good, a little improvement, all pass......

I doesnt like walking alone without friends by my side. I strongly hope we can walk together, discuss together, assignment, play, eat, spend our time to ge together and the most important we can graduate together. I doesnt hope that anyone of my friends or  me left behind and everyone walk fast and far. This is really sad that heard they are going to quit study and go into the society.

The most spoil my mood is my papa in kampar saying that he will not going back to the uni. Because he failed one subject. Basically i am almost same course with him, he is my senior. After phone him, im totally low confident again. No confident to score higher. No confident to face those subject that he failed. He talk to me, and decided to step out the world. He is serious.*i hope he is not* Suddenly so pointless. No energy.

Im now so worry about my future. How can i go through after this? How can i get better result? How can i achieve the target? How can i not worry? How can i graduate without you? You really left me??*i hope that is not* Please tell me all is a joke...

Yes, im talking to you, you guys know who you are! My BFF, family, coursemate.... Im really cant walk alone

1 comment:

siewmin said...

plz tell me tat what they telling us is a joke too. I am really scared. T.T