Saturday, May 29, 2010

偏心

Gender discrimination still among all of us!!! And i hate it! Girls always discriminate by the world. Why??  Why they does this to us? Can you change your mind? Girls are no longer stupid, they have power, they have knowledge, some even they can handle problem by themselve. Why you are always look us down? Im here to telling this because it happen in my family too. 

I have a brother. Im the youngest. Im trying to ignore my grandma, parents view about us*me and my oldest sister*. They always think that, girls should be staying at house and do the house keeping. * Yes, i admit* But the parent told us "we need to separate the work because it is everyone's responsibility in the house" and at last you break the words!!! You always keep complaining us not doing the house work. Did you think of our feeling?? We did all in the morning, but you still can find a single mistake and complain. And compare us with the brother. I know Im not smart as brother. But i still have my way of thinking. I have my own way to go. I know what should i do. 

Last friday, i was really very tired from working. Since my holiday start, i follow my mum to go to the office to help her without asking any salary.* i know its my responsibility to help out, i know she is very tired and suffering with the office stuff too* I did everything i able to do. But your 'good' son, what he do for you after his graduation? I was there! He expert in mathematic subject, he is a economic student! My mum office facing the accounting problem. We cant hire a suitable account clerk, to handle the bank, payment stuff. So i do help her when i in holiday. *it seem easy for me, at least i have the basic knowledge* But last friday im so so so so disappointed~ I help her for 3 weeks, but cant gain any new perception from the parent. He at the office just for 3 minute, but he win everythings. My mum just can only feel that her good son is helping her but not me. Im going back to kampar soon, but she say nothing to me. She thanks to the brother. It happen to my sister too. Have you ever think that who giving you support when you down? When you in the worst situation, who is the first come out for help? Who giving you money to spend when your bank is empty?

Brother promised to handle the account stuff but he required RM2000 for salary, and he not need to stay at the office. Who you think who you are? You are her children!!! Is your responsible to help, not to ask! Shameful with your act. Some more she is your mother, not your maid. Dont ever show your anger to her.*i know i did this too, but you really terrible*.

For mum, if you think your son is so great. Then never complain infront of me. Never ask my help when you in trouble. Im not angry you because you'r not paying me or what, but what i need is just a sentence "thank you". Thats all!!! And well you always said you'r equally treating three of us, but actually you are not. I sense it. You are same with grandma, like boys over girls~~~

Never compare me with brother, because im not him!!!!

No comments: