Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Lomograph

Finally i get back my  lomograph, since i capture from the Tenggol Trip. Did i told you how many camera i brought for the trip? The answer is 3. Yup, i carry 3 camera and play around with. 2digital camera and one lomo.*wao~* But not very satisfied with the picture i capture yet I still need alot of improvement. Show you guys the lomography i have.


Those picture are without edit in computer.
All is capture from lomo camera. Not digital


I like this photo. Got the feeling, but dont know how to discribe
At the resort there, 7am in the morning checking out.

Waiting the groupmate. She cant wake up that time~XD

On the way to have our breakfast. Yes, this capture inside the car and while moving.

Terengganu is a nice place for photograph

The junction

The girl

Jetty

I like lomography


Actually i like to take photo og myself and others

The Tenggol trip actually got alot of nice places to shoot around but that time i lack of photographer and modelT.T so next time i sure will go with a gang that love to take photo. Taking photo is one of my hobby but unfortunately i not even own a camera, those camera are my father and sister. Planning to buy one DSLR but is too expensive and havent get permission from 'kastam',papa. 

Lomograph can have alot of fun. It can  snapshoot anything you like. Its using film but not memory card. So there is no take two. Lomo got alot of pattern. So you can click for it to have a look: LOMO Lomography is one of the trendy things nowadays. So quickly get one to make sure you are on top of the trend. I like Lomo~ How about you???

1 comment:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

awesome lomo! <3
really nice!