Thursday, May 20, 2010

520

The memorable day for me and him. We start our relationship in this semester. We know each other in year 2009 May intake. But we both are friends. I dont know what make me fall in love with him, and he also dont know why love me^^ Yes, we both stupid get together.

Honestly, im not serious in this relationship at the start. Becuase i know he is not my dream man. He is a bad guy for his first impression.  But at last i love him. Not because of his out looking, but his inner beauty. He treat his friends well. Treat me as well. When i got trouble, he will immediate appreate for me. When i cry, he is the one by my side *less crying infront of my DDF- Des and Min*. Maybe this is the reason make me fall in love with him.

He do much more care about me. He sacrifice and slowly make change but he dont realize. I know all he did, i really appreaciate him. I love him deeply. Im getting serious in this relationship. You are the one make me serious in a relationship. I love you~ 520

4 comments:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Finally you guys!!! :DD
awww.. so happy for you darling! ^_^ hehehe! i got jiefu now...
and muifu... XD hahaha. i got no fufu ><" eee... haha. 520 to you too!
happy happy always! <3 mwahs!

kahzhing said...

haha,I guess I no need talk too many, just a simple wishing here , wish u two's love never expired^^ sweet always

christy said...

Thanks you~^^

XxiaO-EMo- said...

got link at "i love you~ 520" there! hahaha... still say not say him? ngek ngek... :D