Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nightmare

Yesterday i slept around 1am. Is quite earlier,for a student that having exam this week. But i really very tired so i have to sleep after my dinner at 10pm something. Yes, my late dinner can consider as yours supper. But no choice, kampar here raining and my stomach starving. Well i got a nightmare last night. Is really terrible, horrible. I know i will have nightmare once i eat at late time, usually i dont eat after dinner or take any supper. Thats me...
Here is my terrible dream that make me cant continue my sleep...

First of all, we*me, jye, des, min, okzai, and some others people i dont really remember* in a building that planing to leave. *that building like a ghost house-a very old building* There have two lift, and the boys and girls are separately going down. Dont know why, suddenly they left me behind. And i was very nervous,scare and crying that time,i quickly chase them and follow them so i use the staircase and running down. All the way just only me, alone. Yes, i reach before the lift's door are open. Jye saw me and busying comfort me in the carpark. And we walk in a gang.

After on our way to take the car, the character change. They gone but im with the family. Infront of our car, a cat on there. Its black in colour *something meaning bad, but i dont know* This is what the cat look like in my dream....
Daddy started try to kick out that cat. Its so scary and fierce cause that cat stare at us and fight with my daddy. It got a very sharp claws and vampire teeth. OMG it try hard to hurt my daddy. Luckily he got his jacket to protect from harm. Suddenly the father shout at us and ask us get into the car right now *dont know how come can suddenly get in* We successfully did that and the cat too. It use it's claws and bloody teeth bite us, scratch us...

All the bloody image like a movie still inside my mind freshly. I cant forget it and i cant sleep the whole night. I woke up,crying and look at my phone planning to call him. But i didnt, cause i dont want to disturb him and is already 5am, i guess he might in the sweet dream.... Just wish he can be my side deeply...

pls:*sorry if the image scare u*

2 comments:

Kuanie said...

You are just too stress my dear..
I had dreams too, recently.. XD

kahzhing said...

lol, u r fear of something? haha, tat ''he'' didnt give u enuf security feel? take it easy , it just a dream ^^