Sunday, May 23, 2010

My drawing

First, i thought i wanna to draw a complete Family Photo for my darling DESTENIE due to she didnt follow us to the sunway lagoon trip and take photo with our dearest family member, kennie,min and me. Is really vey hard for me to draw human. Im not interested in drawing. thats one of the reason i didnt choose Advertising as my degree course... So dont laugh at my drawing please but do give some comment.haha...

Yes, im follow the picture and drew a new one, but end up just only me and the papa, cause min is too hard to draw it. And i decide to give up. Sorry my dearest, cant give u a complete family picture.
Did you know, i show this outcome to my parent and ask them 'cantik tak?' They say nothing and show me their expression. And i know the answer!!! Really that worst meh??? i think not bad already, because im not professional. Atleast i can drawthe hair~wahahaXD

Then come out with the second thought, which is draw a new one base on our characteristic. I wanna draw a cute one but fail also. Here is the second picture.

From left: kennie, me, min and des.
Is not cute at all. Bad drawing, i would never draw again beside assignment. T.T I hate drawing but love it as well because sometimes can see through the deepness feeling of yourself. And drawing can actually make me think and enjoy my day.

2 comments:

kahzhing said...

>.<'' nt bad nt bad ~ at least better than my drawing ^^

XxiaO-EMo- said...

why i no nose geh? haha..
cute la^^ hehe... darling ~ don stop drawing la..^^ practice makes perfect ^^ hehe.. jiayou jiayou! love the drawing^^ hehe^^!!