Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New look for handphone and MP3

Last time my phone was full of diamond-fake one. Its actually cost me RM80++ and end up i change back the out look to original model- K618i sony ericsson.  Is look so nice when you take out your phone and bling bling shine shine infront of people, but i didnt take good care of it and make it spoil*look dirty*, so decided to change back to original looking.

But now, i and the sister shopping at Mid Valley last week and found this>>>>>>>>>
Tata~the sticket we bought from Mid Valley

I bought two design, so that u can stick it wherever you want. So i stick at my phone and mp3.
Satisfy with the new look of my phone and mp3^^hehe...

And showing off my nail art again!!! haha...

Its actually affortable. It only RM 5.60 for two pieces. You can choose the design you like. It quite big size, like the half of A4 paper. Its not only stick at phone but also laptop, book camera and so on. Depand on you how you going to decorate it~^^ Enjoy D.I.Y

No comments: