Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My souvenir from beloved sister

Well, my sister went to taiwan last saturday. She went to taiwan for backpack with my cousin. Actually the trips was plan for four of us, which is me, amy and two cousin. But i with the others one very poor, not enough budget to visit taiwan. So my sister and cousin went it and bought some souvenir for me^^ taehee~~

My sister bring this package for me. Guess what???


Is sweet!!! wahahaXD Taiwan local oldstyle sweet. I love it very very much, plan to not eat it.

Milk sweet, i havent taste it. But i guess it must be tasty.

Chocolate sweet. In tube shape. Nice??

The honey from taiwan. I have no idea how am i going to serve it. 

Well, this is gummy. But the taste is like~~so so... 

My favorite sweet. Jelly bean!!! My sister purposely bought this for me, Thank you sister^^

Erm... This is like our malaysia's style Mammi. When we were children, we used to have it even for now~

This is Malaysia's PoPo junkfood~~

I dont know how to describe it. It is a powder form, use straw to  it. Then it will melt in your mouth. I remember got a type sweet like this in malaysia as well, but i cant find it in KL anymore. Since im far away from my kampong and i very long time no visit the stall i used to buy those junkfood. 

Although im didnt visit to taiwan, i still can feel the happiness that sister bring to me. Once again, thanks sister for the sweet. My father said, having so much of sweet is not good for health. And it it true, but sweet is part of my life. It can actually cheer up and brighten my day^^

No comments: