Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st sept




Omg~ is 1st of september. Is combination of happiness and sadness...
Racism in Malaysia does not stop. Some of the non-muslim malaysian is afraid of staying in Malaysia. Here no longer safe. Is it??? Actually im afraid too. I scared of the incident of 13 may. Will it happen again?? Hope not! Malaysian please stop being racist. Stop all the war between ourself. 

1st of september. Sadness, is near my exam day. But im still playing around without doing any revision. Scared of the exam. Because i did not go to class often and i have phobia sitting in the exam hall. Haiz... MUET i have no idea how to sit for. Because i never join any tuition for this subject. T.T S.O.S

1st of september. Happiness, my holiday going to start after my exam. Although is just 3 weeks holiday. But is enough for me. Opps, i have forgotten the Malaysia University English Test. Is having before my new sem start, so my holiday will only have 2 week time. Is ok, i will be enjoy myself with friends?? Perhaps yes.

All right, hope to have a nice september. Good start, good end ^^  



No comments: