Thursday, September 9, 2010

Italiannies

Well, it was an accident to visit Italiannies. That is our first time dine-in in Italiannies. The story is like that. Our parent went to camping last sunday. So left only me and sister in the house. Sister planning to have a relax and "high class" sunday. At first, she planning to have a western style breakfast. Then i suggested she go to mamak, due to her sister i, no money to spent with her. Then she totally dont want. She want a great 1. So i suggested another place for breakfast. That is The Garden in 1Utama. Ok, decide to eat at The Garden again. So simply dress up clean up and go to 1Utama.
I was like, erm... Are you sure want to have a "high class" breakfast? Or you want to try out Fridays?? I have given alot of suggestion. But my sister want The Garden badly. So on our way to The Garden, i saw Italiannies. How about try out new things?? Italiannies?? I asked. Then sister suprisingly say YES. OK, have a look on their menu at outside. Hmm~ Is not cheap.. haha XD

She is my sister, Amy. In the restaurant.

Is me with blur blur face. I like the design and environment of the restaurant.


Italiannies


Erm... This is the appetizer, dont know what pizza


My favorite hot chocolate. Love Maxxx~


Ice latte


Mushroom soup, appetizer as well


Me and my course meal, roster chicken.


My sister course meal. Dont know called what. But its delicious.

The meal cost us totally RM81. What an expensive breakfast. Finished breakfast, is time for shopping. But is windows shopping. Im running out of money T.T poor~~ Pass by Mark and Spencer shop, remind me of the thing i wish to buy last time shopping with mum. So of course i wont miss this chance again. Went it, spot the thing i want and take it. Yea, Mark and Spencer is a boutique selling shirt. But inside they selling food as well. Im actually want to buy those sweet from that shop but mum think that is too expensive. haha...


So this is what i bought. A piggy shape sweet. It cost me RM7 for a small package. I love it... So cute but too sweet. And this sweet is NON HALAL. becareful when you purchase. Cute is it??


This is the chocolate with roses fill. Its also too sweet. Not recommend. RM4


This one is cute. Its is a coconut favor but in a mushroom shape. Cute max~ RM4 


Chocolate button. The nicer among all i bought. More like a carbury chocolate, but smoother and expensive than carbury. RM4  STAR*****recommend to try


The last thing i bought. Is a milk sweet with milk bottle shape. RM4  Too sweet as well, my dad not allow me to eat so much. So he throw it after taste all. Im wondering is it all their sweet put too much sugar, how come sweet-er than outside 1??

If i got extra change, i would like to try out their others food as well. Like potato chips which cost RM16 per pack. Then jelly bean with the nice package RM6. And also the chocolate cookies~~ LOVE....*.* I want I want I want... My sister said whether im attracted by the food or by it's package??? Hehe^^ dont know, both gua~~lol





1 comment:

Zoe Tzen said...

i think coz those sweet is imported wan.. normally overseas their sweets r very very sweet.