Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moon cake festival

Well i know is a late post about the celebration in kampar for the mid-autumn festival. But i sincerely want to share it to all of you. This is my first time celebrate moon cake festival with friends and also in kampar. I have been here for 3 years, but this is my first time. All because of i have exam during this festival that i cant go back to celebrate with family.
But is ok, i have fun with a gang of friends. They really cheer me up^^ Thanks guys. They are actually not purposely plan for the celebration, they accidentally called me out and we have fun together. Of course we did not plan for it, for sure we dont have candle, and lantern. So how we going to celebrate it?? A very smart guy using rubbish to make the lantern and i contribute the lighter from my hostel and get some candle from others people. So let the picture tell the story. 


He is teck weei, i know him since we were in foundation. We are different course for degree. He is studying phychology. He is a smart and handsome guy. From sitiawan.
He called me that day for borrowing toilet at my house actually but at the end, they went into a house that did not lock their door. So the story started. And im out for the event.

Here is the three girl of the day. And they are teck weei's housemate, and we are not close. Surprisingly we make fun that day. Including shouting at the street, greeting everyone and laughing together. 


Left-eve, right- ling ling

Teck weei again with his "rubbish" lantern. Wahaha... thats look like lantern. Not? I like it, cause it is so creative.

And here is me. Plastic lantern. Is actually get alot of people attention. When we walking along the lakeside, all the people is looking at us and said we are creative and special with this lantern. You can simply try this at home . Doing it with you just need a stick, plastic bag, and an hard cover for the flatten the ground.

He is our creator. He is finding any useful material that can make lantern for us. 

The candle set up by some one, i have forgotten. Maybe my coursemate. Yup, i met my coursemate at the lakeside as well. Actually alot of people there that day. All active publics. The picture look nice isint? Took by teck weei.

A group photo for 5 of us. Take 1

Another group photo. Take 2

Candle light. I wish to see it again and again. The candle melt so fast that i cant stop it. T.T Lighten up my way, bring me to the right way to find YOU

The creation of the day. I salute to that guy who create this for us. *sorry, that he is teck weei's housemate as well, so i dont know whats his name*

Take 2

Teck weei with two lantern.

This is my coursemate idea. That putting the lantern on top of paper boat. Then let go to the lake. The paper boat was made by teck weei and the lantern from my cousemate- Elise bee and Cheryl. The only one in the lakeside.

Candle light.

Tata~ she is my coursemate and closer gang in PR. Elise Bee

Take 2

Cheryl, another member of my friends list. Unforgotable memory.

From left- me, cheryl, and hooi may. Their housemate. I mean elise bee and cheryl's housemate ^^

Yup, i wish i can mix around with all the different kind of friends. My friends list is never end. All the friends that i knew, and who ever that know me, you guys are my fortune. ^^ Cheersss! Happy Mid-Autumn festival 

No comments: