Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Homemade whipped potato

I have been taught long time to cook whipped potato by my aunty. Ya, she very good in cooking. She serve me very delicious foods when i visit her. One day, i still remember she cooking western food for her family, and she prepare the salad, whipped potato and even chicken chop. ^^ bravo isn't it? Hehe...So that day i had the chicken chop with whipped potato as well. *lalalala*
I like KFC whipped potato, i like her's as well. Her different with KFC. Of course she cant make the sauce like KFC, but she make herself secret sauce. She told me the making of whipped potato, and i did it. >.< *no picture with this post, cause forget to take any picture of it*

First, cook the potato till soft. And crush with butter and mayo untill it smooth. If you like you can add some onion. wakaka~~Then ready to serve

Sauce, cook the mushroom soup and add little black pepper suace. And it ready to eat. Wahaha...
Combine both whipped potato and black pepper sauce. Nice. 

I cook a big bowl for myself and sister. End up, we cant finish it and drunk the mushroom soup. 



No comments: