Monday, September 27, 2010

Mid-Autumn festival 2

Finally i have reach my hometown. But it never let me relax for the holiday. The up following things i need to done it helping my family to prepare meal for the whole family member's gathering and visit as well as celebration for mid-autumn festival. Yup, my family doing late celebration as well. Dont know why, last time they used to do before the festival as long as its saturday. Whatever~

Who said kitchen is man's forbidden??? This is my uncle preparing his "la shou" dish for us. Male can helping their lover to prepare dish for the family as well lo~


And this is my father. The only one 1 can said, My family male's gene is all awesome. Can cook well and also can work hard for the family. In chinesse word -入得厨房,出得厅房。meaing, they can cook well dish and got good looking for the 'yi ma gu jie'

This is all prepared by my parents. Well, my family not very wealthy, so this the dish is like usual family have it.

Guess what is this??? It is called 'guai fa dan" Fortune egg. Prepare by my father. It combine of fin, crab, prawn and vege. 

And this is how it look like. The final dish. Im helping for the deco as well lo. *dont said im not helping at all* XD

The tomato fish, i guess. Because i didnt get to taste it. My cousin all shy, so im shy to taste it as well^^


Curry sotong and prawn by my uncle. Thumbs up~


The crowd at my house. Is never end untill sunday night. Some of them stay overnight at my house. So we work till sunday night. Tiring~

Who is this little kids?? 


My little cousin. I have never been meet him since he was 1 years old. and Now he is ald 3 year olds. Grown up ald. He is cute. Hope to see him soon~~

My family is just a normal celebration for the moon cake festival. No lantern, but moon cake and the family member around. Hope all the family member stay healthy and happy always ba. I love big family sometimes. It let me feel the warm they gave. 

1 comment:

Genise said...

Nice blog you had. I didn't know you got a blog. Put a chat box in your blog ya. :)