Monday, December 26, 2011

Dear Mr.Diary~

I think no any others will well understand me beside you. Im so upsad today, but no one can listen to me and understand my situation. Even my parents...They thought i were just quarrel with boyfriends, but actually im not. Definitely not!

That was too happening day to me. I dont know how to describe the story, but it is so tough for me to handle. I cant even control my tears. It drop so silently and easily. Am i an easy crying girl? I felt nothing with me now. My sister, my love, my parents and friends... Where are they? No one to speak to! Please help me! Help! Help! Help! *can you hear me?*

I love my family, but they are the one I hurt so much.  I accidentally fight with them, but apologize later. Felt my apologize were so meaningless and useless. I trying to be a good girl for them, but everything i done were just not enough for them. What did i done wrong? I tried my best to be the best they want, but that is just not enough to satisfy them. Im a bad girl in mean? I know they were not gender discriminate. But brother, please respect girls~ Dad and Mum say we are equal, but i know they are not to mean that, i know all the house keeping work i have to finish it all alone, but i would appreciate it if you would help out some of the works such as painting and those works that need man power to done it. I really felt myself not a girl. Even not a maid. Worst that maid. At least they get payment, but im not. I got nothing. Mum said you love me so much, please proof it, cause i really cant feel that. All the memory i have about you is just when we fighting since young!

Sometimes, aunty and even mum ask me why you dont dress up like others youngster does. My answer will always be :" if i dress up like others girls, you will lose a "son" indeed to help you out." Not i wanted or wish to be man, sometimes i wish i can be the one who protect by a MAN, but in my life, REAL LIFE i never met anyone who can do this to me. Even my dad and brother. Thats the sad things ever! But the real sad is parent will not understand this ever and forever~~

Dear Tears~~
Please be tough, stay hold! Dont drop so easily~ Starting from now please do not cry easily, i dont want a pair of swollen eye. You already cried a day. Is time to stop it and rest well. Tomorrow you need to see and view alot of things that wont make you regret. See it before you stop functioning. ^.^ Cheers~~

Nothing big deals~ Sleep early and rest well.

From: Christy Yee

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

just stay tough. or speak to ur parents or ur closest one like ur boyfriend. cheers :)

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Stay strong girl.
Eventhough we're not there beside you, but still with you and morally supporting you. I will always support you. Jiayou! And your parents won't lose a 'son' if you dress up like a girl :) I think you look pretty when become girly girl :) although not in dress oso still pretty^^ jiayou darling :)