Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Year 3 Semester 2

Back to kampar.


As usual. I dont really like here. Because i hate being alone and with this entertainment-less environment place. Is good for study. But not so suitable for me. I have no life here. Besides study, i was staying in the room all day long. I have only few closer friends. Different course, different class, busy with own stuff. 

I was use-to play crazily, but not in here. It only happen when in KL or somewhere else with a branch of crazily brave friends. I have no activities here. No society, even no idea to play anymore. Am i getting mature? Or just the different environment?

Im not brave enough. I dont dare to do stupid things here. Just dont know why. I have wasted my 3 years golden university time. I doesnt want to miss the final year. But seriously, final year is a tough year. It have a lot of work, assignment, tough subject awaiting us. How am i gonna handle this with my stupidity action? Perhaps, stupidity action is just an idea/ dream to be achieve. 

Well, back to this place few days ago. But tons of works to be finish. Before heading back to kampar, there is few meeting waiting me T.T really stress up. And added 2 subject for this short semester. I really cant breath. One thing should the UTAR know. Student is not robot, we cant finish 2 extremely heavy assignment and deadline to be is 3 weeks after assigned. What the *dut*! Is a 7 weeks study, and the course is for long semester (14 weeks). You can double up the class but doesnt mean can double up the time. Some more, you shouldnt just offer this subject in every short semester!! You gonna eat up a lot of ours money and time! Fxxx. Pissed off!

Nothing special, just doesnt want to be back here and staying alone. I almost cry out when my family drop me here. The feeling is same as my foundation year (1st year). I dont want to be alone!!

 *Jia you, Christy Chew! You can handle it!!!*


1 comment: