Thursday, October 6, 2011

Im lucky enough

Im really such a lucky on that day. 
300911, at ipoh jusco.
Planing to watch johnny english with jye. So dear drop me at Jusco and she rush for her train way to KL. T.T
Well, jye come all the way from kampar to ipoh find me. And while i waiting him at jusco TGV, a couple (uncle and aunty) come to me.
Aunty: Girl, are you going to watch movie??
I starrying at her and reply :"yes?"
Aunty: i got a voucher is expire today, i planning to watch with my husband but is not applicable for "The Sorcerer and the White Snake". You are not watching it is it?? What movie are you going to watch??
I: Johnny English.
Aunty:" then you just take it la, dont waste. It buy one free one. Watch it with you friends la....
I felt very paiseh, but still received the voucher. Of Course, i did said thank you aunty uncle. ^.^



Really thanks alot ^.^

Johnny English is seriously  not bad. Is damn funny.
Watch it if you have time....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After movie went for sushi king and play around. 
Picture as below
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Unable to describe the feeling of having so much wasabi in one shot. 
Just go and have a try, and you will understand my feeling
T.T





No comments: