Friday, September 10, 2010

Utar's staff

OMG~ Breaking news!!!! I have never thought my lecturer will become so irresponsible.

The latest "SHARE" from my facebook is a news about a irresponsible driver. Last time my friends hit by a car and ran away. Thats a malay without license. Today a news from kampar student with the same cases. But the irresponsible is one of the UTAR lecturer. YES, she is a lecturer. A Uni Lecturer!!! Shame of it. I can feel the student's voice although im not there. 

I read through the blog they post. One is from thenumerologyofour another is the victim's friend. Both of them are complaining about the lecturer's attitude and behavior. For me, the lecturer is my last semester lecturer which is teaching me Electronic Publishing. Im not very know about her. What i know is, she is a strange people. All the way she wearing and teaching make me feel uncomfortable. *Im force choose that subject if not i would not be meeting her* I dont know what to comment on it. And i dont know why she can become like this??? Irresponsible driver, i hope that the relevant department can do something on in. Atleast dont let she drive on the road. Pull back her license. And deserve the law punishment. 

Shame of it!!!!


No comments: