Thursday, May 5, 2011

Screw CRM!

Few more hour, i will be sitting for my CRM exam. CRM stand for Communication Research Method.
It is not a hard subject for me, cause basically it is about knowledge about RESEARCH, and teaching the method of conducting a research. Is definately not a hard subject but it took me 4 credit hour which will seriously affect the CGPA if score not well. 
But this is the 1st time feeling so helpless and down because of this subject. Seen like alot of thing havent read and memorize *usually i dont memorize, cause im not that good in being a computer* and when see back the note, is it damn hard to understand the term!!! I already did the very best to understand and trying to let myself feeling comfortable. If i really fail for this subject, i have nothing to say cause i already try my very best to score. 



CRM, screw you!!!! 



1 comment:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

gambateh darling! you can do it!