Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A 100 years old women

End of april I was follow my dad and grandma to visit my great-granny.
She is my grandma's mother. So she is known as my great-granny.
How old is she?? As the tittle above! This year is her 100 years old birthday.
Although she cant sit / stand/ walk, she is a great joker, and she is look healthy as well.
Im glad that i can meet her for this year, unfortunately she cant remember who am i. *although she never remember me* 
It have been long time for the last visiting, i think it could be 2 or 3 years ago.
I still remember last time visit her in the nursing home, but now she move back to the place she stay last time. Which is PJ area. 

My great-granny 

When my grandma and dad trying to let her know her daughter and grandson together with me visiting her that time, my tear inside my eye is preparing to come out. 
She cant remember anyone of us. 
Last time she used to speak in Hakka, but now only speak in Cantonese and Malay. *maybe she communicate with nurse more than us* 
I was surprise when know she did not speak in Hakka. I dont understand Hakka and very seldom talk to her last time. 
But now i dont think i able to communicate with her. I cant listen what she spoke but definitely better than she spoke Hakka.  
And i did mention above, she is a great joker~
Yes, she did!
My father trying to ask her age and she able to answer my dad that she only 20++ for this year.
*and we all laugh, including herself*
Continually asking the same question, we got different answer. Everytimes added 10+ years old.
When we telling her this year gonna be soon she achieve 100 years old, she told us that...
"where got so old?? Im still young la~~"
HAHAHAHAHA
Great-granny win! 

I got try to talk to her!
I telling her that my dad is her grandson. And grandma is her daughter.
She reply me this>>
"your son ah?? *pointing my dad* =.=''' then turn to my grandma
'*pointing grandma and asking me* who is this??'
i answer, your daughter, my grandma.
"your daughter ah??'
Faint @.@ 
Should i be happy or sad?? Do i look that old??
Which older than my dad and grandma??

Grandma

And here she is my grandma...
Also, gonna 70 for this year if not mistaken.
She still in healthy condition.
Wishing both of you, stay healthy always. 

I wish i able to celebrate your birthday every year and visiting you often!
~Love~

Happy mother's day to everyone~~
Mama Cheers~

No comments: