Friday, May 27, 2011

My new toys

My new toy recently!!

1.Soft clay
Bought this within two week but have no idea with what to do with this.
Planning to make some key chain or ear ring for friends birthday present and also coming Christmas. *I know Christmas still long time to wait, but i have no time for D.I.Y.*
Will try out very soon *although my sem break almost finish*, once i get all those material for key chain. Planning to D.I.Y the material as well if really cant find!

The pure white Camera i had try to make. 
But sad! No key chain T.T 

2. Diamond.
Bought it online few days ago, and get it this morning :)
What to do with it?? Erm, bling up my lens case for 1st try. XD
And also it can bling file as well...
Going to D.I.Y a notebook for friend's birthday and the diamond can bling her name ;)

Make some doll after buy the cotton.
I LOVE D.I.Y!!

Purely hand make and own design. 
See it soon after finishing~~~

No comments: