Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Packing

Finally!!!
Yup, is finally finish my exam la~~~
Although finish exam earlier than others, no money and besties still in exam making me very boring staying in Kampar hostel alone. T.T 
No activity??
Yes, i got! Which is~~~~~Packing stuff to move back KL.
Sound like im graduate soon? But im not! Just going back for the internship :) and will be coming back to Kampar 4 month later T.T what a sad @.@
For today, i have a bad news. 


I failed atleast one subject for this semester.
Although result havent come out yet, the lecturer told us today when we went to office.
I planning to have a Y4S1 life. So how ya? Would i face alot of problem??
Hopefully not! Quite emo for today even though i just finish my exam. 
Because of this news, i have been down for a day >.<''' *and it should be stop now*
No choice, just accepting the fact.

Instead of keep thinking the problem will facing inY4s1, better i enjoy my holiday 1st and be looking forward with my internship. 
Im so excited about the INTERNSHIP!!!! 
Anyone can tell me what to do on 1st day working?? Or any recommendation and comment for me??
Abit nervous and alot of excitement XD
Just looking for it!



GoodBye my single room lifestyle in Kampar~


No comments: