Monday, May 30, 2011

Internship- Day 1

Internship day 1

It actually stated at the offer letter, im supposed to work on 8am till 5pm. But it was my first day working experience, and luckily i called her sunday, cause she mention she was forgot about me- the intern! So, make a appointment with her, it was 1030am, met at office located at hartamas *i found it the day before i work ^.^* 
She quickly give a brief on my job scope and those i need to follow up. It was a fun job, but i felt stressful! Its not difficult but just tough for me...

First, my english is very poor, we need to speak and write everythings in english. *some more dealing with media, (my first time) T.T* Still cannot catch up what she want me to do. Trying my best to ask more and make myself clear~

Second, dealing with media is not a hard things, but the work of preparing! Before press conference or launching a product, we need to do alot of research *thats what we know* 

Third, I though of the first day will be easy job, but it is not!!! It is extremely heavy!!! I rather back to study life, and now i realise study is actually very fun and assignment is nothing!

Forth, im currently working at home, facing computer. Have to online all the time. Some body though is was good, staying at home all that, but i felt so helpless sometimes. Im fresher le, what you expect from me? I need people to teach me to be like a PR. PR is totally a hard job!!

But..... I still appreciate Pixarus- my company, giving me this opportunities to work with them and learn from them. Although i still dont know how many people in the company, how many colleagues i have, how is the company actually working, one things for sure, Thats PR company that i need!!! 
I like my job for now, i got the most easy tasking for the first day, so whats next??

Cheers~

No comments: