Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My day

My day is full of activity.
Thanks to my beloved and precious friends accompany, with no stranger JingJing and Carmen.
I arrived on Wednesday, check out at kampar and drive back to KL.
Its already 4something when reach home. Take a short nap and went out dinner with dad and mum.


The next day- Thursday 
Went out with besties, JingJing, she is so boring about her sem break!
Keep finding people for outing, and im one of the 'victim'.
Pull me out by not giving me the chance of resting T.T 'pity'
We met at Midvalley which convenience us to take KTM ^.^
We didnt plan to do anything, but we had our lunch or we called it tea time at sushi king
=.=''' bored with sushi king, i have it 3times for that week T.T
But Sunway and Midvalley branch is nicer than others. 
After all, we watch 'Priest'. Nice movie, but abit short... It will have part two i think~~
Ohya~ before that, i watch 'SERU' in ipoh jusco with sister on tuesday night. ^.^
My first ever malay movie. Just found out thier trailer and advertisement is totally different with Chinese movie. For Malay movie, they will only have Malay trailer, but Chinese movie, they will have English, Chinese trailer. ^.^ FUN

Friday.
The very first date was given to JingJing and Carmen.
Suddenly, bf told me that he will join us for that day~~
So, we went to Berjaya Time Square for this time. 
And we have our movie 'Thor'.
Interesting story. Love the muscle man^.^

Saturday,
have the pure dating with only bf.
No other people, but just both of us.
Again, Midvalley is our chooice. *Like KL no more interesting place hang out??*
Actually there do have alot of places, but Midvalley more convenience. *got KTM and near that fella who dont know KL way*
No movie anymore, but singing k at red box....
Apply the membership card which cost RM50 T.T
Honestly, personally recommend Neway than Redbox or Green box~~
Atleast Neway easy to find *available in 1u(near my house) and Time Square* and their food/ buffet nicer ^.^
Total we spent.... T.T RM92++ costly~~~

Sunday,
having my pool training at cheras.
Im taking Diving course at advance level and rescue.
Will be having exam soon by tomorrow T.T *wish me luck*
Then the whole day, very very tired, cause very very long time didnt exercise... 

Monday, 
Accompany my dad to met his boss, but he drop me at The Mines for waiting.
And i do nothing cause i was down that day.
Just sat on MCD and think about somethings...
After his meeting was following to buy equipment for diving on redang trip * 18-22 may*
Buying all the stuff and have our lunch at Ampang yong tao fu ^.^ nice 1~~
Then he drop me at Time Square to wait for mum pick me up T.T
Pity me~ thats only 1pm and i have to wait another 5hour.
so.... movie again~~~
This time is 'Fast Furious 5'.
I didnt watch the previous 1, but this is not bad too. Like the scene of they rob the money and kill the person.
And also the scene of driving~~ Muscle man available in this movie too~~ seriously fall in love with muscle man and those handsome guy ~~~ <3 :P
That was my 1st time visit the 'Maxx' Cinema at floor 10. 
The big screen 1~ real big! couldnt manage to take picture T.T but i will remember i watch movie in this cinema before XD

Tuesday,
Follow Mum go to work.
Before that, we have our breakfast at KFC ^.^
Nice Cheessy egg bun! I like the most... Is just cheessyyyyyyyy~ 
Then went to 1u for buying swimming suit. 
Meet alot of friends there. 
PR coursemate, besties, and those secondary school friends.
I wouldnt wear nice, very ugly appearence... please forgive me~~

My sem break is full of activity. 
Non-stop since i back from kampar.
And i believe, it will have more and more....
The next which is start from tomorrow wednesday, i will be going to redang for test!
18-22may~~ Not available in KL
And the next appointment is untill next monday only~~
Who going to date me out? Or my target to bring out??
Just give me a call, if wanna meet me up~~ 

No comments: