Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Internship- Day 2

Internship Day 2

Is torturing when you working as intern but dont know what to do while office hour!!!
This is my second day of intern, Im new to the society and office work, but my company is like assume me is a experience worker in the company/ society. Im totally dont know what to do in the second day. But i do ask all the time. Do you know, working at home as a intern is much more difficult and torture than working at office? At least i can ask colleague when i dont know, but working at home just got me and phone and also laptop. Email and phone is always my communication tools between the boss and I. Internet is important for me. I totally agree/ understand why business man they need a smart. They need to check email by no need bring laptop around, they need to stay connect with client. Thats just smart phone will do, and they always the best. 

I wish i could have one as well, so that i wont stay at home facing the laptop 24 hours. PR is a hard job! They include all things (maybe is only for my company), they are running alot of project and business. Sometimes i felt myself so stupid when actually the things is just easy job for everyone. Im asking all the time for double confirmation. But what is actually today task?? I was assign for a phone calling task. Calling client to make appointment meeting up with my supervisor. I couldnt know what content should i talk about, because the shop is actually dont know what we are. My today job is more like telly marketing, so is hard for me to explain when they ask what we running are. I email all the time and calling supervisor. Really felt so disappointed on myself. She even send me the phone script. T.T felt so depress now! Alot of work is still waiting me to catch up, i hope i could help her out in the busy business. Sorry to my supervisor if i couldnt help you in this moment and adding trouble on you T.T So sorry~~ I will try my best tomorrow and ask more!!!

ASK ASK ASK!!! Practice make prefect!!!

No comments: