Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Internship- Day 3

Internship- Day3

Today is 1st June. Time past very fast, is middle of the year. What i have did in this pass 6 month? Study? Exam? Travelling? Yup, more or less the same. What else can a student did in half of year? A lot more, just my laziness didnt willing to work out something valuable and meaningful. It really could be a lot more.

I was live in a very stressful study life, always worrying about the attendance (mc king), assignment and even the exam. When time to pass up assignment, was worrying about the mark. When exam time, was worrying about the question. After all this, what else?? Worry about the result!! Result is important, cause i cant take it if under probation or failed anyone of the subject. All this has not happen to me yet.... (always dont happen onto me *praying*)

Compare to all this, study life is much more relaxing~ Working is extremely stress! I cry on my 3rd day of intern life. Due to some or the personal reason and company task. I tear at the 3rd day! While it might a really small task but i take up one day to finish it. *thinking* im just trainee so do forgive about my slow progress.

Well, although im new, not an excuse for it. I will try to learn more and doing it best. A good news, although i tear drop today, still working alone, but im slowly catching up the company info and learning in progress ^.^

Cheers~~ Tomorrow will be better! I love my job XD


*sorry for delay the redang post, will be upload soon (maybe by this fri night or saturday)


No comments: