Saturday, June 11, 2011

Internship- Day 11

Internship- Day 11

It is Saturday!!
I received a call from boss requested that i have to attend a press conference at 1Utama alone. As you know, im just a intern and thats my 2nd week of working. How dare the company send an intern to make interview alone?? Gosh, my company dare!!! Well the press conference is not organize by my company but a NGO. 
At 1st was thought of excited, cause never attend before ma. Some more now attend is be a journalist, be like a report + photographer. I totally not idea what should i do, but i take all the information i can. And also meet some journalist/ reporters/ photographer. Try talk to them cause i bet there will be alot more coming, and i will keep meeting them. 

Well, that was my first time being a reporter, i dont know everything include what they speak *they spoke in Malay with ultra fast speed, so i couldnt understand their language*. So what i have ask to Dato Elizabeth wong?? I asked nothing and also jot down a little thingsXD most of the question is asked by The Star/ NST. I just  attend and see the event. And now, my boss havent ask for the news, i dont know why she need me to go.

But, i have such a nice experience and is fun. It would be more interesting if there is an artist or movie preview event. No more alam sekitar and Malay event. I dont really understand!!

Nice saturday.

No comments: