Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fool?

We have been told early in the week that saturday midnight will be no electricity for the whole kampar from 12am till 4am. OMG~ what we gonna to do with this no electric time? Haizz... its gonna be very hot, till cant sleep. But 4 hours le, go where to hang out untill 4am? I have no idea, but stay at the super duper hot hostel, i rather no sleep for that night. So on the saturday 2330pm, my darling called me for buying stuff to gather at the lakeside. The whole kampar no electric wo, need to bring tough light, candle. I was planning to go lakeside to have our candle light dinner supper there. So we did it. Quickly buy some beer and sparkling juice and go to burger stall to buy some burger. I thought will be a big gang to join me, but sad to say only 4 of us at the lakeside chit-chating. 

My watch is going to be 0000am. Gosh, faster la wei... We need to go lakeside le! Luckily, we still able to reach there in time. We just sit down and took out our burger, the new town there become dark. But why is it westlake and lakeside light still on?? Honestly, light brightly. I dont care, i have my burger 1st. In first i was thought they will take turn to off the light, but no! Westlake still got electricity. But the whole kampar is damn dark. Luckily or unlucky? I bought so much thing to eat and drink, planning to stay untill 4am but westlake still bright like afternoon. But i have a good time sharing section with the besties. Des, xiao jie and phil*des brother*. Although we sang at the last, but have a nice time with you all. I bought 2 beer, but just finish half. Another half finish by phil ^^ 

Next cut off electricity we go and have our ice-cream cake ya! As my 1st plan^^

1 comment:

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Yeah! icecream cake! :D