Thursday, August 12, 2010

BOH tea

Wee~~ Last week was my relaxation week. Because wednesday is my most tension day. After that day, i set myself free for next two weeks. I settle most of my assignment and presentation la~~kakakaka..... Damn happy^^

Last weekend i follow my family with diver members went to the cameron highland. Around 17 of us. Is an enjoyable trip, but unlucky my mum's wallet lost in cameron in the first day T.T *i think no money inside wallet, just those credit card and identity card* Although is just 3 days trip, but we felt very tired. We all busying cook, pack, buy vegetable and actually no time for visiting. My purpose to visit there is just for relaxing myself for working so long for the assingment. And also to have fresh breath at cameron highland.

A group of us infront of BOH TEA

Cameron is actually a good place to relax but not with the uncle aunty la *they actually very annoying* In one day, i would like to travel own or with a gang of friends that like backpack. In cameron i saw alot of 'ang mo' backpack is so nice, and they're actually dont take any transportation. They walk around the mountain beside BOH TEA factory. That is far away, but nive environment. ^^



the brother and I- jacky and christy




Here's my picture with the parent



And this is my sister-Amy chew, most of my friends, her friends, brothers friends, parent friends said she is my younger sister. T.T sad lo, she actually older than me 5 years.


Ya, those photo is taken at BOH tea there...


Im the model of the day, but ugly me>.<


BOH tea is a nice place for photographer lover, can capture anywhere anytime


My sis said the door is nice


So we take alot of pose for just only this door


I with my lomo^^


Tired


The wall is actually nice design with two frame there. I like that much, an undescripable feeling toward this picture


Am i look yeng??? fashion?? *spoil by my slipper* T.T


The brother with his smiling face



Here's the aunty ladies and they are our chef of the 3 days.

Actually we planning to walk around the tea farm, but thats was not a good day, its rain and one of our members are complaining about the weather and he is actually hungry need to go back to hotel for a rest. And the whole team are so unwilling to back for a sleep, we rather stay at the raining condition farm than a busy noisy hostel.

Thats all for BOH tea post, next will be a strawberry farm post^^wee~~



No comments: