Thursday, August 26, 2010

sunday

Last sunday i went to ipoh with destenie. I thought that will be a fast trip, since she said wanna fix her laptop. But it took me a day hang out with she and her brother and also best friend-melvin. Oh ya, i meet new friend. thats melvin. Perhaps that will be the first and the last meet he. 

We play nothing at ipoh, but have a movie. I almost fall as sleep. Cause thats not my type of movie. Erm.... It name "Expendables" Seriously, i dont like that. Too violent and horrible. Maybe that movie suitable for guys and those who like "left 4 death" game. I almost faint and vomit after watching that movie. Melvin drive 160km back to kampar *i dint vomit out, ald very good after watching that movie whit this high speed back to kampar*. 

Seriously the movie not the main point, the main point is i will never dare to sit on des car afterward. Erm... speak in more direct way, If any there got melvin, please dont ask me out again. I totally dislike Melvin. He gave me a very bad impression in sunday that i very care about the way he speak. Dont ask me why. He is not belong to my gang as me too. The way he speak totally offensive me. To avoid argument between us, dont ever try to bring us together. I will slap him seriously if he try to offend me again. 

For Des, im not purposely to mop black melvin. But is better dont let me see him again.