Monday, August 23, 2010

Shimino

That day after gathering with my ex-prefect gang. Im actually follow my sister go to The Curve and Ikano at petaling jaya at the same day. Yes, i went so many places in one day. My lovely sister thought no people send me home so pick me up at 1utama. We are actually planning to visit Ikano for some new idea on restructure our room before the chinesse new year. But Ikano havent change their design of showroom, since we visited very often.

When i step out from the escalator, i spot something very bright and colourful stuff. *you know, im always attracted by colourful thingy* Wao~ it look so familiar, when i have been see the sign? Ohya, i saw the sign when i was in kampar and all my friends keep uploading the picture about the shop and the food they make. Finally i have a change to taste it. 

Here is the shop in Ikano. Name Shimino. 


Colourful is it?? Its making japanese food- crepes. Alot of new favor rather than just normal crispy crepes. It actually a new creation of business. Creative, new, originally~

One of their favor, Kiwi whipped. Serve with ice-cream and kiwi.
Thats what i order to try. My sister had try their green tea favorite, but for her she cannot finish it although she love green tea so much. Cause it too creamy. All the cream and ice-cream also green tea. Make she very full. 


This is how it look like. I choose kiwi, cause kiwi sour and ice-cream sweet. Its the best combination. Wont make you feel full, but tasty. Delicious.

Thats me with my cone of kiwi. I will definitely go for second time and try others favorite. 

Between, the shop is available in Pavillion KL as well as Mid Valley. Grab yourself 1. Treat your stomach better than usual. ^^ cheers~

No comments: